Provider Portal Login
Authorized users can log into the Provider Portal here.Provider Portal Login
Secure Web access to the Medicaid patient record
This CCNC Provider Portal was released in August 2010 to improve patient care and care coordination for North Carolina Medicaid recipients. Providers and other members of the care team may access care team contact information, visit history, and pharmacy claims history for their Medicaid-enrolled patients. Population management and quality reporting is also available for primary care medical home providers. The portal is available to practices, hospitals, and agencies engaged in quality improvement and care coordination through CCNC.
- Contact information for the patient’s primary care and specialist physicians, mental health services provider, Health Check coordinator, DME supplier, home health or personal care service provider, and pharmacy
- Visit history (including inpatient, emergency department, office visit, and imaging history)
- Medication list and pharmacy claims history
- Laboratory results when available and clinical alerts indicating when recommended care is overdue
- Contact information for care management or clinical pharmacy consultation through CCNC
Why use the Provider Portal?
The Provider Portal provides key information from Medicaid claims and other sources that may be missing from the patient provider chart or electronic health record. The portal allows providers to:
- View patient encounter information that occurred outside of your local clinic or health system (including hospitalizations, ED visits, primary care and specialist visits, laboratory and imaging).
- Review medication regimen (including fill history and adherence indicators; and whether medications have been prescribed by other providers).
- Access a compendium of low-literacy patient education materials, and evidence-based practice tools for screening and assessment, health coaching and disease management.
- Retrieve medication information for patients in multiple languages, in video or print format
- Access population management reports and quality metrics for your own patient population.