Skip to main content
map in videoCCNC in 90 seconds: who we are, what we do, and the problems we solve.
Click Here

For Patients

For Patients

We are here to help you improve your health!

Community Care of Southern Piedmont (CCofSP) provides registered nurse and social work care managers, pharmacists, and other health care professionals to help you manage your health care. Our services are free to eligible Medicaid/Carolina Access in Cabarrus, Rowan and Stanly Counties. Our goal is to improve your health and overall quality of life. Our care managers will help you learn how to take care of chronic health problems like asthma, diabetes, and heart failure. Our care managers will work closely with you and your doctor to understand your health care needs.

Do you need...

  • Reminders about medical appointments?
  • Help understanding your medicines?
  • Referrals to community services provided within your county?
  • Information on how to take better care of yourself?
  • Follow-up help after you leave the hospital?

If you answered YES to any of these questions, call us for help.

Your Medical Home

Your primary care doctor is also known as your Medical Home.

  • Your medical home is your "home base" for your care, where you and your doctor share respect and trust
  • You can call your medical home 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for help and advice
  • Your medical home can connect you to other doctors if you need special care
  • Use your medical home for check-ups, immunizations/shots, or minor injuries
  • Use your medical home for all non-emergencies like fever, cold-like symptoms, skin rashes, and earaches

If you have Carolina Access Medicaid, the name and phone number of your medical home are printed on your Medicaid card.

To be eligible for our services:

  • You must receive Carolina Access II North Carolina Medicaid
  • The Doctor's office listed on your Medicaid care must be participating in our network

For more information about services, please contact one of our local offices:

  • Cabarrus County: 704-262-1040
  • Rowan County: 704-636-9088
  • Stanly County: 704-983-4322